Friday, September 22, 2006

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS??

People hosing down their sidewalks when you are walking through. It's so fucking annoying, all that disgusting water spraying everywhere and everyone has to walk through it getting wet and sometimes even damaging your clothing when they so intelligently mix it with bleach!! It's so negligent. I mean jesus, can't you fucking do this at like 6 am instead of at 9 am when normal people are trying to get to work!! Mostly these are restaurants and this morning for sheer fun, I counted 7 different businesses hosing down the fucking sidewalk on my walk to work. SEVEN FUCKING BUSINESSES!!! I would call 311 but that hotline is for fucking whiners and everyone knows I'm no whiner!! But it's getting close buddy, VERY FUCKING CLOSE.

No comments: