Thursday, September 28, 2006

ILLITERATE HELP

I am working from home today since I've been sick since Monday and finally this morning I get the energy to go out and get some nice hot tea to soothe my throat and maybe a plain bagel because I haven't eaten since Tuesday afternoon. So I go to the new bagel place and I ask for 2 large green teas and 2 plain bagels, nothing on them. I get home and find he had given me 2 medium peppermint teas and 3 everything bagels. WTF?!?!? I guess the green labels on the tea bags signalled to him green tea and the bagel thing, I don't even fucking know. I mean I'm not even surprised anymore but seriously, if you can't understand basic english you really shouldn't be serving the public. Anyway I was too tired to go back so now I'm drinking tea that tastes like old mints and trying to rub all the "everything" off my bagel. Pity me. LOVE ME!!

No comments: