Monday, October 09, 2006

REMEMBER WHEN DOCTORS WERE DOCTORS??

You know, what the fuck is it with doctors these days?? I go to my asshole doctor (who really isn't an asshole, I'm just annoyed) today because I've been sick going on 3 weeks, but I thought I was getting better last week, but then it got worse this weekend, just looking for some sympathy and maybe a nice antibiotic prescription and a stern warning to not go back to work for a month and instead I get "it seems like the tail end of the flu, you should be good to go back to work tomorrow". THAT'S IT?! What happened to the days you go to the doctor with a bug bite and come out with 3 months of Vicodin and OxyContin?? Where is the humanity?? I should get something just because I trekked all the fucking way there!! Not even a lollipop for my troubles. I get "don't be such a pussy" and two Advils instead. I hate you.

No comments: