Monday, October 09, 2006

GHOSTS OF EXES PAST

This has been the week of exes past (redundant, i know). First of all my ex-fiancee whom I broke up with when I found out he was cheating on me, finds my profile on match.com and of all the gall, sends me a goddamn WINK!! I immediately blocked him, but WTF is that?! A WINK?!?! After thinking about it for a few days the only conclusion I can come to is that this numbskull doesn't realize that it's ME! I mean we broke up 2 years ago and since then he emails me (to all my known addresses) or calls me, at least twice a month. I delete his emails and VM's without even listening to them and I certainly never call him back so what is with the fucking wink?!

Then this clown I went out with on two drunk pity dates (a year ago!) calls me out of the blue. Another one direct to VM. Then he sends me an email to tell me left me a VM. DELETE. How do I get the point across that I am not interested?!

Then this guy I went on a couple of dates with a few months ago, continues to call and email and IM and its like dude WTF?? I had to actually break up with this guy because he wasn't getting the "I'm too busy to hang out (with you)" speeches and it looks like I will have to have another one of these speeches but with more vitriol and anger. I mean really, he works in SALES for chrissake. EW. I just can't take this anymore, why do all the losers attach themselves to me?? I think I need to invent some type of "nerd be gone" or something, like anti-pheromone spray. Ohhh, I could be rich!

No comments: