Wednesday, October 25, 2006

CRAZY SHIT


Can you believe this shit that Heather Mills is coming out with regarding her divorce from Paul McCartney?! And I know, I know, I wasn’t involved in their personal life so how can I comment, but Heather is a KNOWN liar and fantasist and this is just the next logical step for her in her bid for money and complete notoriety. I just can’t see Sir Paul making her drag herself to the bathroom in the middle of the night because she couldn’t put her leg on, or stabbing her with a broken wine glass, or even saying something as ridiculous as telling her that she cannot breast feed because those breasts where “his”. WTF?!?!?!! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Just for the sake of comparison this is a man who spent 30 years with his first wife, Linda, a devoted animal rights advocate and a vegetarian (whom Mills is now saying was also abused by Sir Paul and a woman who will use any type of sensational maneuver to get in the press. I don’t know, you decide.

No comments: