Monday, October 16, 2006

NEW PHONE

I just bought this new Treo smartphone and this thing is so fucking smart that the text messaging does not work. Oh way to be a genius there smartphone, you're so busy showing me how to connect to the internet and record videos that you forgot how to do basic functions like fucking TEXT MESSAGING!! Don't get me wrong, it's a hot phone, but it pisses me off when phones get too fancy and then you can't do all the things you used to do on them - like you have to find other ways to do them. I'm already fucking evolved, if this phone thinks it's gonna have me do things "smarter" it's got another thought coming. Although it did take me a like a fucking day to figure out how to turn it on. So maybe it wouldn't hurt if I read that 200 page manifesto it calls a manual.

No comments: