Thursday, October 05, 2006

PARASITE BEATDOWN


So as you all have heard by now, someone finally had the nerve to punch that bitch Paris Hilton in the face and as much as I am an enjoying the schadenfreude, I can't help thinking that its not nearly enough. I mean this girl makes it her job to steal her friends boyfriends, show her pussy at every possible public event, talk shit about everyone she comes in contact with and generally act like a fucking 12 year old cunt and this is it?!?! One punch?? Not even bruising. I need more. I need someone to take a baseball bat to her skull and wipe that smug look off her face or at least bloody it. I need Joe Pesci to administer a beat down worthy of Goodfellas. What do you think someone would charge for this? Nothing life threatening, just a little jolt to bring her back to reality.

No comments: