Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WON'T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR?

This morning was a bit of a doozy for me and my neighbors. It turns out that one of the brownstones on my block houses a family of criminals. I didn't realize this until today but then things started coming back to me. Like the time last summer when it was pouring rain out and there was a guy who was so drunk off his ass, yelling at someone to "STOP STARING AT ME!!". I looked but I didn't see who he was yelling at, but he kept that shit up for a good half an hour and then I thought he was maybe yelling at me! Then there were all the times I heard drunk people shouting at each other for hours on end, (seriously, hours, these people could keep up a fight). Sometimes when they fought, some feral cats would be out there fucking so the noise would get co-mingled. And then there was the time last week when the cops were out there and one woman was apparently filing some sort of complaint on her front stoop about the other woman who was standing there. The complaint kind of went like this "I DON'T TRUST HER! I DON'T TRUST HER!" and the cop basically staring off into space, wishing he was still at the bar.

Today's drama consisted of 2 ambulances, 3 cop cars, and a fire truck. I have no idea what happened but I did hear the drunk guy has been in prison for a few months now and they are very bad people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...are you getting so desperate for contest winners that you've deliberately chosen an easy one? It's Mister Rogers, of course. I'm tempted here to go on a rant about people who are such know-it-alls that they include random pop culture quotes everywhere they go, much to the confusion of quote-obtuse (yet nonetheless highly knowledgeable on pop culture) people like me, but I won't.

p&k said...

of COURSE I'm desperate!! This was more of test though, I'm glad to see that anger fuels my readers more than stolen merchandise!

p&k said...

btw, you won a prize!! if you want to claim it, email me your address to rantasticdaily@yahoo.com

Kimberly Riffle said...

Take my neighbor.....PLEASE!