Monday, November 06, 2006

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS?!

Air travel with connections. I hate it. I can't fucking stand it. Last year I went to Puerto Vallarta and of course you have to connect in Mexico City. Apparently the fucking burro that you connect on only leaves once a day and we missed the connection and had to spend the night in MC, which if you've been there you know it ain't exactly Paris.

And then this trip last week, going to Freeport, you have to connect in Miami and guess what?! I missed my fucking connecting flight AGAIN!!

So that's it. No more connecting flights. If I can't get a direct flight I am not fucking going. I don't give a shit anymore, I'll stay at home and drink if that's the only destination, this'll actually give me one more reason to drink, so win-win!

No comments: