Monday, November 13, 2006

SOMEONE'S GOING THROUGH THE CHANGE

I hired this contract admin for our west coast office and I totally think she's unstable. First of all, she's like 100 years old. That in and of itself is enough, old people scare me with their stories and ideas and advice that's as old and irrelevent as they are. But then she seems completely oblivious to working in any speed that isn't "low impact". When you try to rush her she's like that idiot assistant Bubble, in Ab Fab who gets all short circuited if she gets more than one thing to do at a time. And now apparently it's become normal for her to call in me slobbery tears every time she's under "stress". WTFF?!?!!?!?!?! We all have stress, we can't all get bogged down in mini meltdowns every other fucking day. Christ, I really am the only sane person left in this company.

No comments: