Tuesday, November 07, 2006

FUCKTARDS

I'm super pissed off today and here's why. An attorney I work with is a complete nutjob and total wannabe ladder climber and everyone that works with her hates her. She's always talking over people in meetings, trying to take over the entire meeting and talking shit, and competely disregarding all common sense just to hear herself lecture everyone (who I might add have much more legal experience than she has) and everyone is just sick of her. I myself have had a couple of run-ins with her but I always called her on her shit immediately because that's just how I roll. Anyway, other people see the way I don't take her crap and they have started to push back on her as well and now they have finally started complaining to our general counsel on how she sucks but here's the rub. Instead of them saying "so and so is complete cunt" and give him examples of her ridiculous behavior, they use me! So they are always like "I stuck up for you" or "I told him about how you feel" or "I let him know that you wouldn't like her managing you" and shit like that and it's like if you have an issue with her it's your issue. My issues with her I can handle fine and have been. It's completely fucking innappropriate for you to use me without my fucking knowledge to prove your point! I don't even give a shit about this woman because she knows not to fuck with me anymore, but they keep dragging me into their stupid war and its pissing me the fuck off. Anyway there was WW3 earlier and it just set me on edge because its just not my fucking problem and I don't want to keep getting dragged into it, I could give a shit and I hate this goddamn drama every fucking day with these prima donnas. Fuck.

No comments: