Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CALIFORNIA DREAMING


So I was in LA last week for work and here are some random observations:


1. Rick Dees' commercials for his radio show are retarded. It's basically the camera focused on women's asses as they dance. It sounds benign but it was on during every single commercial break and it drove me insane. INSAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!!!!!!


2. Bail bondsmen advertise. On TV.


3. Most of LA isn't all pretty people. You have celebrities and the rest are all bad boob jobs and they look like they were styled by Mariah Carey. As an LA friend said "take away the earthquakes and you're in New Jersey".


4. They have a department store called Mervyns. That's the ugliest name I've ever heard for a store. It reminds me of that Seinfeld where Elaine has to go to the board meeting on the water merger for Mr. Pitt and she is disgusted to find out the water is going to be called Moland Creek.


Once again, I have been reminded about how much I love NY. BTW, I did a google image search of "bad boob jobs" and this was the first picture to come up!


No comments: