Sunday, February 18, 2007

WHERE THE PARTY AT?!


Is it me or are people less social these days? No one has parties anymore, no one goes out in groups, and everything has to be coordinated like a rocket launch. I know there are plenty of times when I don’t want to deal with drama and just want to get a beer, but seriously, where is everyone these days? This weekend, I’m calling all my friends, no one around, everyone doing their own little thing. This is a 3 day weekend, everyone should be drunk off their asses, why are they all doing nothing?? Are we really that old? Did we forget to how to have fun? Are we too old to have fun? WTF?? I’m now relegated to civilized outings, such as having brunch or meeting for a drink before dinner. I want to party my ass off! I want to get drunk and kiss strange boys and eat breakfast at 4 am at the greasy diner! Come on, who’s with me?!?!

No comments: