Tuesday, January 23, 2007

FUCKING FRIENDS

Ok, I'm in a really pissy mood today so pretty much anything will annoy me, SO STOP BREATHING, OK?!

I had this convo this morning with this guy that I am friends with (we went on a couple of dates and I wasn't feeling it but we're "friends" now). One of the reasons it didn't work out is because he's needy and over-excitable and just kind of annoying. Sales guys, what can you do?! Anyway for about the 4th time since I have known him, and twice within the past two weeks, he lost his cell phone and asked me for my phone number AGAIN!! So I gave it to him all 4 times, the last time being this past weekend when he emailed me for it. So he has the fucking nerve to email me AGAIN TODAY for my phone number. So I pretty much flipped out and was like "this is so rude, if you are going to lose your fucking phone every other fucking week then you best put everyone's phone numbers in some sort of rolodex because its fucking obnoxious to ask your friends every goddamn week for their phone number!! Did you lose all your business contacts? Oh you keep them in a book, BECAUSE THEY'RE IMPORTANT?! WELL DO THE FUCKING SAME FOR US, ASSHOLE" I mean COME ON! Well I didn't use quite so many caps or "fucking's" but you get the idea. Anyway he's trying to be all coy and "funny" (and when he's "funny" he's even more annoying) and inviting me to rollerskating at the Roxy but I was not to be appeased so easily. I was so fucking pissed off at this, I couldn't let it go. So then later he IM's me trying to be all nice and saying he wants to go to this restaurant I want to go to, with me, blah blah but I wasn't having it, and I told him to settle down because he was getting all over-stimulated again (he tends to send IM's like 12 in a row, without waiting for a response from you) and then he told me to SETTLE DOWN and that was fucking IT. I was like "don't talk to me for a few days, I need to be "you" free for a while" And I know that was so fucking mean, but seriously, I just can't take it anymore. How do people not know that they are being annoying? How can they believe that sending a person 7 random excited IM's throughout the day that consist of 22 different statements each, is not annoying? How can they think that asking a person for their phone number every week is not fucking annoying? How can they think that telling me to "SETTLE DOWN" is going to be received well?! UGH. I've fucking had it with people, seriously, this is the end.

No comments: