Wednesday, October 24, 2007

BITCH, BITCH, BITCH


I am so tired of all this hype surrounding the Sex and (in?) the City movie. I mean these women are all in their 40's with kids and wrinkles and varicose veins, are we to really believe men would still want to fuck them?? Although I can't believe anyone would 10 years ago, SJP is a troll and that mole on her face disgusts me, KC is just a dried up old whore, and the other two are just useless, a dyke and repressed socialite. And that leads me to todays rant. I am sick of seeing these bratty, temper-tantrum-throwing rich girls who think they are being all empowered and embracing their "inner bitch". That's not a bitch, that's just a self absorbed, selfish, self centered cunt. The difference between a bitch and brat is the ability to pull the trigger. In my day a bitch was a woman who's not afraid to get personal, who will draw blood for no reason other than she felt like it, someone who will fight dirty and hit below the belt. Let's set this record straight. Just because you can whine like a 10 year old who doesn't get her way, does not make you a bitch, it just makes you a sad, pathetic little gnat.

No comments: