Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A TRICK IS SOMETHING A WHORE DOES FOR MONEY...OR COCAINE!


I have a bit of a cold today, just stuffy and foggy headed but that makes everything like 1000x more annoying. Like our MIS guy. He's totally fucking useless on a good day (which in his world starts at 10:30 and ends at 4, with a 90 minute break for lunch in between) but today he's really going for some prize. We have to "ticket" everything that we need fixed so I sent a ticket last week to get my voicemail password reset since I can't remember mine. No one responded so I sent another update on the ticket yesterday and I saw that someone assigned it to him but still no reset. Then I sent another different ticket because my Treo hasn't been synching correctly since daylight savings time and he didn't look at that ticket either! So I see him this morning and he's like a fucking terrified chihuhua when he speaks to me, shaking and fumbling with his hat in his hands and its like MAN THE FUCK UP! Look me in the eye and tell me you're fixing my shit. That's all I want to hear, I don't give a good fuck that you got in late or you missed my ticket or that someone else was supposed to do it! Just get it done! Excuses are for pussies. And that brings to me to today's post. hulu.com. It's a great site for tv and movies (its legal which means there are ads in between the shows but still worth it). I am watching some soothing Veggie Tales movie now. They also have all 3 seasons of Arrested Development and if you haven't watched that show, you have no excuse now. There will be a quiz next week.

No comments: