Tuesday, December 09, 2008

WHERE DID I LEAVE MY HEART?


Ever since I moved to SF every single person I speak to asks me how I like it and I always try to be polite and say I like and its fun and nice a good change of pace. People here tend to get offended if you dare say anything that isn't a ringing endorsement of the city. But here's my deep, dirty, dark secret. I don't care about it. I don't like it or dislike it, I'm totally ambivilent about it. I can take it or leave it. It's not that it's a bad place or anything but there's nothing spectacular about it. The weather is retarded, the people are not as friendly as you originally think, the bars close at like midnight, the gays think they own the place. It's just a place to live for a while. Maybe in another 6 months I'll think differently but right now I really don't give a shit about it. If it wasn't for my job, I'd never move here. So there, kill me if you want but that's the truth.

No comments: