Sunday, September 16, 2007

GO ARMY

You know all these people that do these letter drives for the troops, they collect letters that lonely people write to anonymous soldiers and send them on to just random troops in Iraq?

I wonder if the troops aren't sometimes annoyed by them? I mean because they have write back (I assume they do, whenever i hear thse stories the soldiers always write back)and its like if they have a hisband/wife and family plus their parents and siblings, all writing them, isn't getting letters from a total stranger where you have to write back, kind of like work then? If it was me, I'd be like send me some cookies or money if you want to support me, I don't need a fucking chore! Random stranger support isn't going to feed me or put braces on my kids, for godsake.

No comments: