Monday, November 12, 2007

WHY CAN'T WE JUST RELAX?


I don't get this show "Gossip Girls". These people are supposed to be in their teens yet they look like they're in they're 30's, the hair and makeup and expensive handbags, and their issues are just so lame when you see them being acted out by a person who looks like they could have given birth to a person who is the same age as the character they play. They seem so adult, its creepy. Why aren't they making bad fashion choices and going vegan because some gay singer they like is vegan?


And also why do they have so much drama? Maybe I just don't get teens anymore, but its like "chill, go experiment with dildos and eat ice cream". I mean, I'm almost (ALMOST!) twice their supposed age and I don't deal with half that shit. I don't know anymore. I just don't know.

No comments: